Multipoint Door Lock Yale Doormaster Professional UPVC 3 Hook 35mm or 45mm Backset
Yale Doormaster Professional is a High Security replacement lock designed to replace 100% of locks with top and bottom hooks or bolts, a 35m or 45mm backset, and a 16mm faceplate. With three hooks and two rollers, the Doormaster Professional has been tested to the Police Approved Secured By Design standard and is PAS 24 door set capable.
Designed with the professional installer in mind, this lock includes Crop and Mate technology to maximise the scope of installation. Several patented features plus the variety of faceplate widths makes the Professional Lock the ideal choice where a higher level of security is required - regardless of door material.
- Replaces 100% of locks with top and bottom hooks or bolts, 35mm or 45mm backsets, and 16mm faceplate
- Designed for installation by professionals. Cut and mate to suit the door
- Variants available for PVCu, Timber and Composite doors
- 3 Hook Bolts for High Security anti-separation
- Fixing tabs for easy and secure fitting. Rounded ends for safe installation
- Designed and tested to Police Approved standard 'Secured By Design' and PAS 24 door set capable
- 10 year guarantee
- Can also be fitted with a split handle spindle for optional night latch function (Available separately)
- Adjustable rollers create a weather-tight seal
- Adjustable to fit most PVCu doors with top and bottom hooks or bolts
- Supplied with pre-assembled keeps including patented Unipacker™ system for fast, easy and reliable installation
What's in the pack?
1 x Multipoint Door Lock Yale Doormaster UPVC 3 Hook 35mm or 45mm Backset
- Faceplate width: 16mm
- PZ: 92mm - (92/62mm by using a split spindle set)
- Backset: 35mm or 45mm
Please see technical diagram in gallery.
Will the Yale Doormaster Professional fit my door?
Yale Doormaster Professional has been designed to fit most PVCu Doors, but to be sure it will fit your door just take 4 simple measurements:
1. Measure the Backset: Measure the distance 'A' between the centre of the cylinder and the metal faceplate of the lock (not the edge of the door). Yale Doormaster Professional replacement locks come in 35mm and 45mm backsets so if your existing lock is either of those backsets just choose the same size lock.
2. Measure the Centres: Measure the distance between the centre of the cylinder and the centre of the door handle. 'B' must be 92mm for Yale Doormaster Professional to fit your door. Please note: If the handles inside and outside the door are at different heights, measure the centres on both. If either are 92mm you will be able to fit this lock, but will require new handles.
3. Measure the Reach Measure the distance between the handle spindle and the top and bottom hook/bolts. To fit the door this must be: 'C' - MIN 385mm and MAX 820mm and 'D' - MIN 408mm and MAX 845mm
4. Measure the Faceplate: Measure the metal faceplate on your existing lock this must be 16mm for Yale Doormaster Professional to fit your door.
Please note: If the handles inside and outside the door are at different heights, measure the centres on both. If either are 92mm you will be able to fit this lock, but will require new handles.
We aim to deliver your products as quickly as possible. Orders taken before 7:00am will normally be dispatched the same day. Orders taken after 7:00am on a Friday will be dispatched the following Monday. For all Next Day Delivery Services (next working day excluding Saturday's) please order before 12.00pm for same day dispatch. Depending on the weight and contents of your order, we either use a next-day courier service, or Royal Mail postage service.
Mainland U.K delivery times are 1-3 working days. Northern Ireland, Southern Ireland, Germany and France delivery times are 2 - 5 working days.
No Quibble Money Back Returns Policy
Shop with absolute confidence knowing that if you are not satisfied for any reason we will refund the full purchase price providing you return the item within 30 days and in the same condition as when dispatched. Except for those cases where an item proves to be faulty, damaged on delivery or incorrectly described, return delivery charges and postage expenses are not refunded.
How do I return Items?
If you need to return an item please log into your account and click on the orders tab. Locate the order you wish to return and on the right click on 'Return Items?' You will then be taken to the returns tab; on the right hand side enter the quantity you wish to return; then on the left below the item, select the return reason and then the return action (whether you would like a replacement or a refund). If a replacement is not available, we will issue you a refund. There is a comments box to the right if you need to enter any more details.
Once you are happy that all the details have been correctly entered then click on the 'Submit Return Request' button. You will then be sent a return request email from JCP Hardware with instructions.
If you have placed an order as a guest and you wish to return it, then please email.