WRS Keyed Alike Euro Cylinder uPVC Door Lock Anti Pick Pair of Barrels Same Key
Our quality replacement keyed alike door cylinder locks will fit all PVC-u doors with multi-point locks and can easily be fitted to upgrade older style doors.
Made from solid brass and available in a Nickel or Brass finish.
If you require more than six keys then please message us before ordering.
- Profile Cylinders are made from solid brass
- Available in Nickel and Brass Finish
- 3 Keys per Cylinder - 6 in total (if extra keys are required please message us)
- Fixing Screw included
- Anti - Pick design
- Tested against EN1303:2005
What's in the pack?
2 x Keyed Alike Standard Euro Profile Cylinder Barrel Lock
6 x Keys
2 x Fixing Screw
How do I measure a door cylinder?
- The size of cylinder you need is determined by the thickness of the door and handle combination, for this reason there are many sizes available and you will need to be careful that you measure the cylinder accurately (one size will not fit all). It is possible to measure a door cylinder in the door, but to be sure it's best to remove it first.
- Your new door cylinder should protrude by no more than 5mm from the handle back plates. It is most sensible to go for exactly the same size as you are replacing (unless your old cylinder was protruding excessively).
- Measurement A - Measure from one end of the cylinder to the middle of the central screw hole.
- Measurement B - Measure from the other end to the middle of the central screw hole.
Now check your measurements:
- Measure the overall cylinder length from end to end. The length of the cylinder should equal the sum of measurements (A) and (B) when added together.
- For example: If measurement (A) = 45mm and measurement (B) = 50mm the size required would be 45/50 cylinder (95mm in length). No further measurements are required
How far should a door cylinder protrude out of the door handle?
Your new door cylinder should protrude between 2mm and 5mm from the handle back plates, but due to the overall lengths of cylinders available this is not always possible. It is most sensible to go for exactly the same size as you are replacing (unless your old cylinder was protruding excessively).
How do I fit a new door cylinder?
- These easy to fit replacement cylinders can be fitted by a DIY novice in minutes!
- Open the door and unscrew the one fixing screw which is located on the lock faceplate (the strip of metal the full length of your door), in line with the bottom of the door cylinder.
- Put the key into one side whilst holding the other side firm.
- Turn the key and the cylinder should slide out, if it does not turn the key in the opposite direction and the cylinder should slide out.
- Take your new cylinder lock and insert the new key and turn it until the cam is inline with the body of the cylinder. Insert the new cylinder into position and replace the fixing screw.
- If the door cylinder is offset (i.e. 40/60, 30/50 etc) ensure the off set is protruding from the correct side. Check the operation of the lock before you close the door.
We aim to deliver your products as quickly as possible. Orders taken before 7:00am will normally be dispatched the same day. Orders taken after 7:00am on a Friday will be dispatched the following Monday. For all Next Day Delivery Services (next working day excluding Saturday's) please order before 12.00pm for same day dispatch. Depending on the weight and contents of your order, we either use a next-day courier service, or Royal Mail postage service.
Mainland U.K delivery times are 1-3 working days. Northern Ireland, Southern Ireland, Germany and France delivery times are 2 - 5 working days.
No Quibble Money Back Returns Policy
Shop with absolute confidence knowing that if you are not satisfied for any reason we will refund the full purchase price providing you return the item within 30 days and in the same condition as when dispatched. Except for those cases where an item proves to be faulty, damaged on delivery or incorrectly described, return delivery charges and postage expenses are not refunded.
How do I return Items?
If you need to return an item please log into your account and click on the orders tab. Locate the order you wish to return and on the right click on 'Return Items?' You will then be taken to the returns tab; on the right hand side enter the quantity you wish to return; then on the left below the item, select the return reason and then the return action (whether you would like a replacement or a refund). If a replacement is not available, we will issue you a refund. There is a comments box to the right if you need to enter any more details.
Once you are happy that all the details have been correctly entered then click on the 'Submit Return Request' button. You will then be sent a return request email from JCP Hardware with instructions.
If you have placed an order as a guest and you wish to return it, then please email.