Simon Vent A Matic Rotary Fan 106 Single Glazed Windows Cord Operated 162mm Hole
Simon Vent-A-Matic 106 controllable ventilator provides the ideal solution to the control of condensation in most sizes of room. Each model is equipped with a diffusing rotor which helps to prevent severe draughts and improve fresh air distribution within the room. The rotor also continues to operate whilst under its own inertia, even when air pressure on each side has been equalised.
Simon Vent-A-Matic single glazing ventilators are designed to suit a single glazed unit 4-6mm thick and are particularly useful where no opening is available, or where leaving an open window has safety and security implications..
- Quality glass mounted ventilator
- Safe non-electrical function
- Patented diffusing rotor system prevents severe draughts
- Controllable - with open/close shutters
- Fits single glazed units (glass) thickness from 4-6mm
- Fits a 162mm diameter hole
- Quickly and easily fitted in two parts into the glass aperture
- Injection moulded components made from UV stabilised translucent polystyrene to avoid discolouration.
- Ultrasonically welded and assembled in cleanroom conditions.
- Simon Vent-A-Matic glass mounted rotary ventilators are produced under ISO 9001 Quality Systems.
- Performance size (106) 5897mm2
- An SG6 stormguard is recommended with this model particularly in exposed locations or harsh conditions (Not Included)
1 x Simon Vent A Matic 106 for Single Glazed Windows (Stormguard not included)
Please see technical diagram in gallery.
We aim to deliver your products as quickly as possible. Orders taken before 12:00pm will normally be dispatched the same day. Orders taken after 12:00pm on a Friday will be dispatched the following Monday. For all Next Day Delivery Services (next working day excluding Saturday's) please order before 12.00pm for same day dispatch. Depending on the weight and contents of your order, we either use a next-day courier service, or Royal Mail 24 postage service.
Mainland U.K delivery times are 1-2 working days. Northern Ireland delivery times are 2 - 3 working days.
No Quibble Money Back Returns Policy
Shop with absolute confidence knowing that if you are not satisfied for any reason we will refund the full purchase price providing you return the item within 30 days and in the same condition as when dispatched. Except for those cases where an item proves to be faulty, damaged on delivery or incorrectly described, return delivery charges and postage expenses are not refunded.
How do I return Items?
If you need to return an item please log into your account and click on the orders tab. Locate the order you wish to return and on the right click on 'Return Items?' You will then be taken to the returns tab; on the right hand side enter the quantity you wish to return; then on the left below the item, select the return reason and then the return action (whether you would like a replacement or a refund). If a replacement is not available, we will issue you a refund. There is a comments box to the right if you need to enter any more details.
Once you are happy that all the details have been correctly entered then click on the 'Submit Return Request' button. You will then be sent a return request email from JCP Hardware with instructions.
If you have placed an order as a guest and you wish to return it, then please email.