R6381X Black Flipper UPVC Window Door Gasket Seal Double Glazing Rubber Repair
Many windows and doors are fitted with a Flipper gasket to weather seal the opening sash against the frame. The R6381X Flipper gasket is one of the most popular seals of this design.
No adhesive is required to fit, the gasket is designed to simply push in to a groove located around a sash or frame. Fitting new gaskets can solve many problems, draughty and leaking windows are one of the many symptoms of a failing gasket. Over the years many gaskets will lose their flexibility, start to shrink and even disintegrate
Available in Black
Please note: When buying multiples of 1m, the gasket will then be sent as one continuous length and not several 1m lengths where possible.
- Most commonly specified gasket material
- Dynamic and static applications
- Meets the requirements of BS7412 and BS4255
- Outstanding product memory
- Top performing dynamic seals
- Excellent recovery following compression
- High tensile strength
- Available in non-stretch corded versions
- No migration
- Non-stretch with high tenacity cord
- Maintains performance and appearance longer
- Performance not impeded by low temperatures
- Ozone resistant
- UV stable
- Available in Black only
What's in the pack?
1 x 1 metre of R6381X Replacement Flipper Gasket Rubber
Choosing Your Gasket:
Please check very carefully that you are ordering the correct gasket. If in any doubt please order our Gasket Sample Pack to enable you to select the correct profile. This is available from our shop.
When fitting it is easy to cut the gasket too short - to avoid this measure around the unit and add approximately 6cm to the length required before cutting.