Exitex Double Glazing Window Insulation Film Shrink Draught Excluder 4.5 m²
The Exitex Double Glazing Window Insulation Kit offers an easy and economical alternative to traditional double glazing. Simple to install, this kit is an easy way for you to reduce energy loss from your windows and doors saving you money on your heating bills, especially in colder weather.
- Easy to fit (approx 10 minutes)
- Saves you money on your gas bills
- Reduces energy loss from your windows and doors
- Fitting instructions on the back of the box
What's in the pack?
1 x Exitex Double Glazing Window Insulation Film Shrink Draught Excluder 4.5 m²
- Step 1: Clean and dry the window and its frame so it is free of any dirt oil and grease.
- Step 2: Apply the double-sided tape around the window leaving no gaps and press the insulation film onto it.
- Step 3: With a hairdryer, warm the surface of the film to smooth out and creases and wrinkles.
- Step 4: Trim any excess film around the edges with a sharp knife ensuring that you do not scratch the window or its frame
We aim to deliver your products as quickly as possible. Orders taken before 12:00pm will normally be dispatched the same day. Orders taken after 12:00pm on a Friday will be dispatched the following Monday. For all Next Day Delivery Services (next working day excluding Saturday's) please order before 12.00pm for same day dispatch. Depending on the weight and contents of your order, we either use a next-day courier service, or Royal Mail 24 postage service.
Mainland U.K delivery times are 1-2 working days. Northern Ireland delivery times are 2 - 3 working days.
No Quibble Money Back Returns Policy
Shop with absolute confidence knowing that if you are not satisfied for any reason we will refund the full purchase price providing you return the item within 30 days and in the same condition as when dispatched. Except for those cases where an item proves to be faulty, damaged on delivery or incorrectly described, return delivery charges and postage expenses are not refunded.
How do I return Items?
If you need to return an item please log into your account and click on the orders tab. Locate the order you wish to return and on the right click on 'Return Items?' You will then be taken to the returns tab; on the right hand side enter the quantity you wish to return; then on the left below the item, select the return reason and then the return action (whether you would like a replacement or a refund). If a replacement is not available, we will issue you a refund. There is a comments box to the right if you need to enter any more details.
Once you are happy that all the details have been correctly entered then click on the 'Submit Return Request' button. You will then be sent a return request email from JCP Hardware with instructions.
If you have placed an order as a guest and you wish to return it, then please email.