Bond It Astro Pro Green Astro Turf Adhesive
Astro Pro is an Advanced Modified Polymer High Tack Seaming Adhesive made especially for use with artificial astro turf grass.
Its fast cure time and weather resistance makes it ideal for both indoor and outdoor sealing jobs.
- Excellent for use on artificial grass whether its inside or outside.
- All weather resistant.
- Suitable for use in damp environments.
- Remains elastic in all conditions.
- Rapid cure time in all temperatures.
- Use within 12 months and store in a cool, dry place between +5ºc and +25ºc.
- Solvent free and odorless.
- EU3 Cartridge size.
What's in the pack?
1 x Bond it Astro Pro Tube.
1 x Notched application nozzle.
- Secure sealing when used to seal an astro turf surface.
- Indoor and outdoor astro turf sealing applications.
- Clean the application surface so it is free of any grease, oil or dirt.
- Carefully snip the end of the cartridge.
- Screw on the notched nozzle included.
- Place the Astro Pro Tube in an industry standard sealant gun.
- Apply Astro Pro to seaming tape and use a serrated trowel to ensure an even spread.
- Make sure the area of application is weighted so it is flat and even.
- Wait for it to fully cure (Average curing time 24 hours)
We aim to deliver your products as quickly as possible. Orders taken before 7:00am will normally be dispatched the same day. Orders taken after 7:00am on a Friday will be dispatched the following Monday. For all Next Day Delivery Services (next working day excluding Saturday's) please order before 12.00pm for same day dispatch. Depending on the weight and contents of your order, we either use a next-day courier service, or Royal Mail postage service.
Mainland U.K delivery times are 1-3 working days. Northern Ireland, Southern Ireland, Germany and France delivery times are 2 - 5 working days.
No Quibble Money Back Returns Policy
Shop with absolute confidence knowing that if you are not satisfied for any reason we will refund the full purchase price providing you return the item within 30 days and in the same condition as when dispatched. Except for those cases where an item proves to be faulty, damaged on delivery or incorrectly described, return delivery charges and postage expenses are not refunded.
How do I return Items?
If you need to return an item please log into your account and click on the orders tab. Locate the order you wish to return and on the right click on 'Return Items?' You will then be taken to the returns tab; on the right hand side enter the quantity you wish to return; then on the left below the item, select the return reason and then the return action (whether you would like a replacement or a refund). If a replacement is not available, we will issue you a refund. There is a comments box to the right if you need to enter any more details.
Once you are happy that all the details have been correctly entered then click on the 'Submit Return Request' button. You will then be sent a return request email from JCP Hardware with instructions.
If you have placed an order as a guest and you wish to return it, then please email.