Stormguard UPVC Replacement Door and Window Gasket Rubber Seal Black 25 Metres
Draughts and leaking UPVC windows and doors are a sure sign that your gasket may be worn or failing; over the years gasket will lose its flexibility, start to shrink and even disintegrate - this universal UPVC replacement seal by Stormguard is designed to fit virtually all UPVC Frames and once installed will save you both money and energy.
This Universal Replacement Gasket Seal comes in Black and is supplied in a handy 25 metre tub.
- Push in easy to fit
- Replaces worn push in strips around UPVC/PVCu window and door frames
- Also suitable for UPVC/PVCu doors
- 25 metre coil
- Black gasket seal
What's in the pack?
1 x 25m Tub of Universal Replacement Black Gasket Seal
- Carefully cut out a small 15mm section of old/damaged seal and push fit a similar length of the new seal to ensure you are happy with the new fit. The shape may vary but this should not adversely affect performance. Please note that the arrowhead is offset from the centre so you can fit it either way to provide the best seal.
- Remove the old seal by pulling or cutting it, make sure the groove is left as clean as possible; insert the arrowhead of the new seal.
- The new seal is pre-lubricated but if additional lubricant is required we recommend using a small amount of washing up liquid.
- Should the arrowhead be too loose in the groove then a small amount of silicone can be used to secure it into place.
- On some windows and doors a warping of the frame and closing leaf occurs; this means there is sometimes a larger gap to one corner. In such cases, as well as renewing the old seal in the groove, it may be worth fitting Stormguard Self-Adhesive Extra Thick Memory Seal (tolerance 3mm-8mm) onto the offending corner of the door or window leaf to ensure there is a good seal at the point of distortion too.
We aim to deliver your products as quickly as possible. Orders taken before 7:00am will normally be dispatched the same day. Orders taken after 7:00am on a Friday will be dispatched the following Monday. For all Next Day Delivery Services (next working day excluding Saturday's) please order before 12.00pm for same day dispatch. Depending on the weight and contents of your order, we either use a next-day courier service, or Royal Mail postage service.
Mainland U.K delivery times are 1-3 working days. Northern Ireland, Southern Ireland, Germany and France delivery times are 2 - 5 working days.
No Quibble Money Back Returns Policy
Shop with absolute confidence knowing that if you are not satisfied for any reason we will refund the full purchase price providing you return the item within 30 days and in the same condition as when dispatched. Except for those cases where an item proves to be faulty, damaged on delivery or incorrectly described, return delivery charges and postage expenses are not refunded.
How do I return Items?
If you need to return an item please log into your account and click on the orders tab. Locate the order you wish to return and on the right click on 'Return Items?' You will then be taken to the returns tab; on the right hand side enter the quantity you wish to return; then on the left below the item, select the return reason and then the return action (whether you would like a replacement or a refund). If a replacement is not available, we will issue you a refund. There is a comments box to the right if you need to enter any more details.
Once you are happy that all the details have been correctly entered then click on the 'Submit Return Request' button. You will then be sent a return request email from JCP Hardware with instructions.
If you have placed an order as a guest and you wish to return it, then please email.