Doormaster Letter Box Letter Plate Set for UPVC, Composite & Timber Doors
The new Doormaster letter plate set is a beautiful modern design of letter box with an up to date contemporary feel. This letter box has been thoughtfully constructed to be less intrusive by having a shallower frame and ergonomic lines with an elegantly curved lower edge. Each set has an opening of 180° which helps to prolong the life of the flap which is tested to withstand thousands of openings. The set comes with an internal waterseal and external brush seals which help with security as well as draughtproofing. You will need to determine the thickness of your door panel or midrail in order to select the correct size - for guidance please see below.
These contemporary letter boxes are available in White, Anodised Silver, Anodised Gold, Polished Silver and Black. Choice of two door thicknesses 20mm to 40mm (12 inch version only) or 40mm to 80mm (10 & 12 inch versions.).
- The DOORMASTER letterplate has a central sleeve, meaning that it can fit in waste (mid) rails
- Telescopic sleeves
- Outward facing brushes create the Anti-Vandal feature as it prevents vandals from placing unwanted items into the cavity; also means better draught proofing and makes it easier to post letters through
- Blind bolts to the exterior of the letterplate prevents the outer frame being unscrewed from the door externally
- 180° degree opening Aluminium flap means the flap will not snap off when opened too far
- Ultra-flexible springs can withstand the letterbox flap opening thousands of times without breaking
- An internal water seal prevents water getting into the door or panel, and stops letters getting wet
- Conforms to BS EN 13724
- Supplied with 2 screw fixings (These may need to be cut to the correct length)
N.B: THIS MUST BE DONE BEFORE INSTALLATION. Two screw fixings are included. Please check the screws are suitable for your application as they will not suit all door thicknesses. It may be necessary to trim or seek alternative screws for your door, the screws provided will fit the majority of door thicknesses, but not all sizes.
What's in the pack?
1 x Aluminium External flap with fitted brushes
1 x Aluminium Internal flap with weather seal
2 x Fixing Screws (These may need to be cut to the correct length)
10 inch letterplate:
- External Dimensions: 250mm in length x 65mm width
- Internal Dimensions: Sleeve aperture size - 205mm x 39.75mm width (min size hole in door that the letterbox will fit)
- Distance between screw hole centres: 226mm
12 inch letterplate:
- External Dimensions: 300mm in length x 63mm width
- Internal Dimensions: Sleeve aperture size - 257mm x 42mm width (min size hole in door that the letterbox will fit)
- Distance between screw hole centres: 277mm
First remove your letterbox by lifting the flaps and unscrewing the fixing screws or bolts. Once the letter box is removed measure the exact width and height of the aperture (hole) and check the the sizes against the diagram below. Measure the door mid rail - panel thickness to determine the letter box thickness needed (i.e. 20/40mm or 40/80mm). You may well find there are a few millimetres difference to your existing letter box, the door mid-rail or panel aperture can easily be trimmed using a hacksaw or similar.
We aim to deliver your products as quickly as possible. Orders taken before 7:00am will normally be dispatched the same day. Orders taken after 7:00am on a Friday will be dispatched the following Monday. For all Next Day Delivery Services (next working day excluding Saturday's) please order before 12.00pm for same day dispatch. Depending on the weight and contents of your order, we either use a next-day courier service, or Royal Mail postage service.
Mainland U.K delivery times are 1-3 working days. Northern Ireland, Southern Ireland, Germany and France delivery times are 2 - 5 working days.
No Quibble Money Back Returns Policy
Shop with absolute confidence knowing that if you are not satisfied for any reason we will refund the full purchase price providing you return the item within 30 days and in the same condition as when dispatched. Except for those cases where an item proves to be faulty, damaged on delivery or incorrectly described, return delivery charges and postage expenses are not refunded.
How do I return Items?
If you need to return an item please log into your account and click on the orders tab. Locate the order you wish to return and on the right click on 'Return Items?' You will then be taken to the returns tab; on the right hand side enter the quantity you wish to return; then on the left below the item, select the return reason and then the return action (whether you would like a replacement or a refund). If a replacement is not available, we will issue you a refund. There is a comments box to the right if you need to enter any more details.
Once you are happy that all the details have been correctly entered then click on the 'Submit Return Request' button. You will then be sent a return request email from JCP Hardware with instructions.
If you have placed an order as a guest and you wish to return it, then please email.