Pack PU Polyurethane Expanding Foam Gun Cleaner 500ml Solvent Spray Aerosol Can
After investing in a good quality expanding foam gun it is essential to keep it well maintained and free from foam residue, with regular cleaning you will prolong the service life of your applicator and optimise the foam delivery. Gun foam cleaner is perfect for such maintenance; it is a solvent-based solution for effective cleaning of expanding foam applicator guns and removal of uncured foam.
Bond It gun foam cleaner contains an environmentally safe propellant, which complies with the latest EU-regulations banning all CFC propellants. Development and manufacture of our products is subject to an approved quality assurance system according to ISO 9001/EN 29001.
- Removes and dissolves fresh, uncured PU (polyurethane) foam
- Dual Function; Fitted with an adaptor ring which screws directly onto the gun, can also be used as a spray can away from the gun
- Standard thread adaptor fits all commonly used guns
- Thorough internal cleaning enhanced by propellant pressure
- High strength
- Environmentally safe propellant
- Complies with ISO9001/EN 29001
What's in the pack?
1 x Selected Expanding Foam Gun Cleaning Solvent by Bond It 500ml Aerosol
- Specifically designed for the cleaning of uncured foam from the foam gun
- May be used to clean DIY grade nozzles
- Because GUN FOAM CLEANER for applicator guns contains acetone, it may dissolve or discolour surfaces such as plastics, lacquers, coatings, paints, textiles etc. Use with extreme care and test suitability before use.
- Important: Only fresh foam can be removed with GUN FOAM CLEANER.
We aim to deliver your products as quickly as possible. Orders taken before 7:00am will normally be dispatched the same day. Orders taken after 7:00am on a Friday will be dispatched the following Monday. For all Next Day Delivery Services (next working day excluding Saturday's) please order before 12.00pm for same day dispatch. Depending on the weight and contents of your order, we either use a next-day courier service, or Royal Mail postage service.
Mainland U.K delivery times are 1-3 working days. Northern Ireland, Southern Ireland, Germany and France delivery times are 2 - 5 working days.
No Quibble Money Back Returns Policy
Shop with absolute confidence knowing that if you are not satisfied for any reason we will refund the full purchase price providing you return the item within 30 days and in the same condition as when dispatched. Except for those cases where an item proves to be faulty, damaged on delivery or incorrectly described, return delivery charges and postage expenses are not refunded.
How do I return Items?
If you need to return an item please log into your account and click on the orders tab. Locate the order you wish to return and on the right click on 'Return Items?' You will then be taken to the returns tab; on the right hand side enter the quantity you wish to return; then on the left below the item, select the return reason and then the return action (whether you would like a replacement or a refund). If a replacement is not available, we will issue you a refund. There is a comments box to the right if you need to enter any more details.
Once you are happy that all the details have been correctly entered then click on the 'Submit Return Request' button. You will then be sent a return request email from JCP Hardware with instructions.
If you have placed an order as a guest and you wish to return it, then please email.